2019 08: Aromatherapy Newsletter August 2019
Green Valley Aromatherapy – August 2019
Thank goodness I had essential oils to help me deal with it. During my cancer, I used Frankincense and Melissa which kept me grounded and positive throughout all of my treatments. As soon as we returned home, I put my husband on Patchouli and Sandalwood. This helped him to deal with all of the issues cancer brings and to come to terms with passing into a new existence.
All of this is part of life; being born, starting school, college, work, negotiating the adult world, rearing your own children and trying to get them to understand that you have been there and can help.
All the best,
Profile on Carrot seed essential oil:
If you have any skin problems, Carrot Seed essential oil is a must have. I have heard that Carrot Seed helps people suffering from gout. I have never had that, but I do have old skin along with stiff muscles and joints. I have to be honest and say I do not really like the smell of Carrot Seed. However, I do add it to the cream I use before bed along with Lemongrass and Mandarin essential oil. I need the elasticity in my skin and Carrot Seed helps with this. It is also a good muscle relaxant and has the ability to release toxins out of muscles and joints. I sometimes think old age is winning the battle!!!!!
Profile on 20 year celebration blend:
- Bergamot FCF essential oil is useful in dealing with anxiety, tension and depression.
- Cinnamon essential oil is a stimulant and is very calming.
- Niaouli essential oil is anti-inflammatory, anti-rheumatic and good for balancing energy.
- Orange essential oil is very uplifting and is great for nervous tension.
- Palo Santo essential oil is related to Frankincense and Myrrh. It is anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial. It was used to purify and cleanse the spirit.
- Spearmint essential oil is a top note. I love the aroma of Spearmint. I always keep a bottle with me. I have trouble keeping things filed in my brain. Inhaling Spearmint helps me with the headache I get when I am overwhelmed. It also settles my stomach.
- Ylang Ylang essential oil is very calming and helps to slow down rapid breathing.
back to school transition blend:
- 6 drops Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil
- 6 drops Mandarin essential oil
- 6 drops Grapefruit essential oil
- 6 drops Lemon essential oil
- 6 drops Lime essential oil
Green Valley Aromatherapy Hours
Monday – Variable – please call
Tuesday-Friday 10-5 pm PST
Saturday 11-4 pm PST