2019 10: Aromatherapy Newsletter October 2019
Green Valley Aromatherapy – October 2019
All the best,
Profile on Cedarwood essential oil:
A small study showed that people with alopacia experienced significant hair growth when given a daily scalp massage of Cedarwood, Lavender and Rosemary essential oil (in a carrier oil).
This ancient, reliable essential oil has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties beneficial for many skin conditions. Cedarwood essential oil has some sedative qualities making it beneficial for insomnia. It also has a soothing effect on the mood making it good for anxiety.
Cedarwood may help with symptoms of bronchitis, coughs and colds. It helps to eliminate lactic acid and move toxins from the joints.
Profile on essential smile blend:
Profile on Grapeseed oil:
Grapeseed oil is a carrier oil with little to no odour and a smooth, silky texture. This oil contains many vitamins including Vitamin E, minerals, polyunsaturates, protein and linoleic acid (68-76%) which is very important for the skin and cellular membranes.
This is a light oil so is a great choice for the face or for fine hair. It is great for all skin types. Grapeseed oil is a penetrating oil which makes it great for carrying essential oils into your body.
recipe for Dysmenorrhoea (period pains):
- 15 drops of Lavender essential oil
- 15 drops of Marjoram essential oil
- 10 drops of Rosemary essential oil
- 15 g of Lemon Balm leaves
- 15 g of Marjoram leaves
- 10 g of Lavender flowers
Add these herbs to a pint of boiling water.
Green Valley Aromatherapy Hours
Monday – Variable – please call
Tuesday-Friday 10-5 pm PST
Saturday 11-4 pm PST
Did you know?
- Ralph Laurens original name was Ralph Lifshitz.
- Hugging is the ideal gift to give and receive. It shows you care, comes with its own wrapping and is of course fully returnable. Hugging is perfect. No batteries to wear out, inflation proof, non-fattening, no monthly payments, theft proof and is non-taxable.