Whether you’re in need of more support due to recovery, big life changes, personal loss, or any other part of your journey in life that has left you feeling adrift, our Renewal blend will be there to lift you up. Formerly known as our 12 Steps blend, you can use it as part of your daily routine of self-care to help promote new thoughts of change and possibility.
A pure essential oil blend of Bergamot, Black Pepper, Chamomile (Roman), Clary Sage and Lavender, these oils were specifically chosen for this synergy to help you let go of negative thoughts and feelings of the past, to help you embrace the concept of your own strength, and to help you focus on the future and envision good things coming to you.
Bergamot essential oil is best known for its potential anti-depressant and soothing qualities. This essential oil may also have powerful analgesic, antiseptic, and diuretic properties. With a beautiful grounded citrus scent, this oil is the perfect addition to this blend.
Black Pepper essential oil is thought to have antiseptic, decongestant, expectorant, and vasodilator effects. With a fresh, spicy, and sharp aroma, this essential oil may help you deal with substance cravings and may reduce blood pressure due to its potential vasodilator properties.
Chamomile (Roman) essential oil may have anti-depressant, anti-inflammatory, digestive, and immune-stimulant properties. A very soothing and healing essential oil, Chamomile (Roman) is thought to be good to use for headaches, insomnia, and irritability.
Clary Sage essential oil has the potential to be a very powerful muscle relaxant and is especially useful where muscle tension arises from mental or emotional stress. Clary Sage essential oil may also have anti-depressant, digestive, and sedative properties.
Lavender essential oil is undoubtably the most useful and versatile oil, and may soothe, relax, and restore balance to your mind and body. Anti-anxiety, anti-inflammatory, balancing, and calming are only a few of the potential properties that Lavender can bring. Additionally, Lavender essential oil improves the properties of other oils it is mixed with, and vice versa!
As a 12-steps supportive blend, Renewal can help to assist you on your road to recovery from addictive behaviour.
Find a quiet place to meditate and to visualize where you want to be. Use this Renewal blend in a diffuser or bring it along with you on a tissue. Breathe in the aroma to remind you of your new direction in moments of uncertainty.
Renewal is An essential tool to assist your journey to recovery:
- Admit your addictive behaviour is in control. Add drops of this blend to a tissue for inhalation or use a diffuser to help you surround yourself with the scent.
- Believe that there is a power greater than you to help give you strength. Add 10 drops of the blend to your bath, relax and breathe deeply.
- “I am strong. I am worth this effort to regain control of my life.” Repeat this mantra while in the bath or meditating in a calm setting while you diffuse this blend.
- Realize that obstacles will arise. Grab your blend, inhale straight from the bottle and repeat your mantra. Create your own “shrine” of pictures, stones, and objects, to remind you of your goal. Do not be afraid to say “No” to a well-meaning offer if it is not what you need.
- Let go of the idea that you are needy and have no control and embrace the concept of your new strength. Imagine that each time you inhale the blend you also exhale (let go) all negative thoughts that you carry about yourself.
- Remember that loving has to start with you. You cannot give away what you do not have. Treat yourself gently, as you would a dear friend. Use the blend in a massage.
- Take time out each day to sit quietly, clear your mind and meditate in a peaceful setting. Diffuse the blend and make a pact with yourself to work on letting go of the past. Focus on the future and envision good things coming to you.