« Back to List View
Painful Periods & Menstrual Cramps Aromatherapy Recipe
Try this blend of essential oils to help alleviate painful periods and menstrual cramps:
- 30 ml carrier oil such as sweet almond oil or jojoba oil
- 5 drops of Cinnamon essential oil
- 5 drops of Clary sage essential oil
- 10 drops of Geranium essential oil
- 5 drops of Orange essential oil
Rub on tummy in clockwise direction.
*This is educational information and any opinions expressed here-in do not replace professional medical advice. If you are ill, see a suitably qualified medical practitioner.*
All articles on this website are copyright Green Valley Aromatherapy Ltd. If you wish to reprint any article from Green Valley Aromatherapy’s website in your ezine, website, blog, forum, RSS feed or print publication, you must first agree to the conditions of our article reprint policy.