PMS Aromatherapy Recipes
It has been estimated that between 40% and 50% of women suffer from some type of PMS. Here are a few aromatherapy recipes that may help!
- 9 drops Rose essential oil
- 12 drops Clary sage essential oil
- 9 drops Bergamot essential oil
- 10 drops Nutmeg essential oil
- 5 drops Geranium essential oil
- 15 drops Bergamot essential oil
- 10 drops Clary sage essential oil
- 18 drops Grapefruit essential oil
- 2 drops Fennel essential oil
Blend any of these combinations of pure essential oil into 30ml of your choice of carrier oil and use in the bath or for massage around the pelvic area (not for full body massage).For full body massage, blend these oils into 120ml of carrier oil.
*This is educational information and any opinions expressed here-in do not replace professional medical advice. If you are ill, see a suitably qualified medical practitioner.*
All articles on this website are copyright Green Valley Aromatherapy Ltd. If you wish to reprint any article from Green Valley Aromatherapy’s website in your ezine, website, blog, forum, RSS feed or print publication, you must first agree to the conditions of our article reprint policy.