Article Reprint Policy
If you wish to reprint any article from Green Valley Aromatherapy’s website in your magazine, website, blog, forum, RSS feed or print publication, you must agree to the following conditions of our article reprint policy:
- Obtain written permission from Green Valley Aromatherapy Ltd.
- The entire article must be published as is with no changes or omissions
- The title or content of the article must not be changed in any way
- All links must be active and linkable with no syntax changes
- Include the article source credit below each article reprinted with the link active as detailed:
© Green Valley Aromatherapy. Green Valley Aromatherapy is a wholesale and retail supplier of pure essential oils and aromatherapy products. www.57aromas.com.
- Do not put any of the articles found on this site to any web site that also contains illegal mp3 or other files, instructions on how to make bombs or steal, or expressions that promote hatred or profanity or racism or bigotry, or contains pornography or exploits children or animals or any human, or any other unlawful activities.
- Never sell any article from this site
- Do not include the rel=nofollow tag in your HREF statements
For more information or to receive written permission to reprint articles, please contact Green Valley Aromatherapy directly.