This kit for normal skin includes:
- Yarrow Hydrosol (60ml) for cleansing and detoxifying
- Geranium essential oil (5ml)which is balancing, antiseptic and astringent
- Lemon essential oil (10ml) which is anti-bacterial, antiseptic and a great immuno-stimulant (it is also a lymph drainer that gets rid of the toxins that cause the eruptions and blemishes on your face)
- Moisturizing base cream (60ml) which is a good carrier for the essential oils
- Evening Primrose oil (120ml) which is high in gamma linoleic acid which rejuvenates skin cells and is thought to prevent premature aging.
To learn more about using aromatherapy in skincare, please go to our articles section.
Suggestions for use:
Cleanse skin with the yarrow hydrosol. Spray the hydrosol onto your face and wipe off gently with a tissue or with cotton balls. You can also use this method to freshen up, as this hydrosol is very mild.
When getting ready for bed after cleaning your skin, put 5mls (1 teaspoon) of evening primrose onto a saucer; add 3 drops of geranium essential oil and 1 drop of lemon essential oil. Mix well. Massage this blend gently into face, neck and chest. Give yourself 20 minutes before you go to bed to allow it to soak into your skin, not your pillow.
After a shower (do not use soap on your skin), it is time to moisturize. Put a small amount of moisturizing base cream on your hand (about the size of a dime), add 1 drop of lemon essential oil and 1 drop of geranium essential oil. Rub hands together to emulsify and massage into face and neck.
You can also premix your cream and carrier oil blends.